Elegant drape, luxuriously long sleeves and artfully constructed stripe details meet the tech utility of merino wool in our newest Workshop piece, The Slouchy Stripe Merino Tunic. *Update! Just 1 more left!*
Body: Superfine machine washable Merino Wool
• Naturally moisture wicking, odor controlling and breathable
• Extreme breathability keeps you cool in the heat and warm in the cold, excellent for extreme temperature fluctuations.
Stripes: lightweight 4-way stretch woven Nylon/Spandex
• Up-cycled scraps from our product sampling
• Colorfast with a silky hand-feel
• Extra long sleeves gather in soft folds at forearm
• ¾ length tunic style body with thoughtfully placed side vents–high enough to allow for movement and low enough to cover your midsection
• Crew neck
• Sewn in contrast stripes
• Body measures 26" from center front neck to hem
• Machine wash cold, line dry (merino wool dries really fast!)
• Expect .25" shrinkage in length
This item is made to order! In the notes section of your order tell us what size you’d like. Your tunic will be sent to you within two weeks of placing your order. Free returns/refunds will be accepted within 16 days of shipping and exchanges will be honored if inventory allows.
The Willary Workshop is special. Read more about it here.