How to layer for winter warmth
Cold commute, hot office?
Winter weather outdoor fun ahead?
Fear of stinky pits?
Merino wool to the rescue! Here’s why (plus a discount code below):
• • •
Breathability = no more clammy pits or soaked base layers.
• Merino wool absorbs moisture then releases it into the atmosphere where it evaporates away from your body.
• Bonus: Merino wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in moisture and still remain dry to touch.
Temperature control = 4-season comfort.
• The natural crimp in merino fibers traps body heat and creates a warm, dry layer around you. Synthetic fibers (like polyester) are smooth and can’t trap warmth as effectively.
• Bonus: Overheated? Evaporating moisture on the fabric surface cools you down.
Odor control = comfort, confidence & ease.
• Remember that great breathability? Moisture control equals odor control. Add to that merino’s natural antimicrobial properties and you’ve got a layer that stays stink-free even after multiple wears.
• Bonus: A top that stays fresh without laundering? Sounds like the perfect shirt to pack for winter travel.
Could it get any better? It can! Our Cozy Merino Layering Tops are machine washable and have just a touch of rayon for extra softness.
Extra Credit: Check out our Slouchy Stripe Merino Tunic: all the value-added features of merino + some stylish fun. Only 3 left!
Also in The Willary Blog
In the spirit of ease, 3 holiday gifts from The Willary that are an easy fit and a thoughtful upgrade to your favorite gal's wardrobe. Order by Tuesday 12/17 to receive your order by 12/24.
The Willary Blazer so perfectly embodies what The Willary is all about that I couldn’t imagine calling it anything else.